ClubDundee is Leisure & Culture Dundee's Club Accreditation & Development Programme with direct links to SportDundee.
The criteria for completion of ClubDundee are:
- Bank account
- Affiliation to SportDundee
- Affiliation to National Governing Body
- Club's Committee structure
Accreditation Level (in addition to Affiliation Level criteria):
- Policy on the Protection of Children & Vulnerable Adults
- Disciplinary / Complaints Procedure
- Codes of Conduct for athletes / coaches / volunteers
- Contact details for Child Protection Officer
- Access to PVG checks
- First Aid arrangements for club sessions
- Written risk assessments
- Parental consent forms
- Public Liability Insurance
- Minimum of 1 NGB qualified coach
Development Level (in addition to Affiliation & Accreditation Level criteria):
- Identify 3 - 5 club priorities for next 12 months and demonstrate commitment to achieving the priorities with the support of a sports development officer allocated to the club.
If your club has already completed a National Governing Body accreditation scheme, it may be possible for your club to be fast-tracked through the ClubDundee programme.
Please contact the Club & Coach Development Officer at email@example.com or on 01382 436960 for more information.
Through participation in the ClubDundee programme, clubs can gain the following benefits:
- Professional officer allocated to work with your club
- ClubDundee logo to use on all club publicity
- Club promoted on ClubDundee noticeboards across Dundee
- Free places on Sports Coach UK courses
- Discount for Emergency First Aid courses
- Opportunity to secure priority lets at PPP schools
For more information on the ClubDundee programme or to register your club to participate, please contact the Club & Coach Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.